Friday 8 May 2009

Cry of Marvin 69

My name is Marvin dale Molamba, I am young boy of 17yrs old. I lost my parents and my only sister to the war in my country which my father Abbas Sula Molamba owned a diamond/gold mine. I am lucky that I was able to flee to this place here in Cote d'Ivoire by the good grace that spared my life.
I am presently staying in a residence lodging apartment here in Cote d'Ivoire. I would like to appeal to you confidentialy to assist me concerning my late father's Fund which he deposited in a financial firm, he has the sum of nine million, two hundred and ten thousand Euro (9.210,000) and some treasure in
vault company here in Cote d'Ivoire. I want to move out from here because of the my wicked stepmother who plotted with the rebels that killed my father and will stop at nothing to hunt my life except if i flee since my father own a diamond/gold mine. So please i want to know you better.
I am willing to offer you 921,000euro for your assistance after the successful transfer of this money for investment; I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate, industrial production or any other lucrative investment you bring to my notice in your country.
If you are willing to help me please indicate in your next mail and let me know so that I can mail to you. Let me have your private telephone number & address so that i can communicate with you at any time for more details.
Thanks, Marvin dale

E-mail received 29th March 2009